The mouse and the lion The mouse and the lion

Hmm

Aidiore was harsh on that review. I think the joke was great, I think the only problem was the delivery. I thought the video was definitely entertaining, but i do think it could've been executed a little better. Great job though

Soulja Boy - 2Milli Soulja Boy - 2Milli

newgrounds background!

I like how he used the newgrounds background for his twitter page. mad exposure for newgrounds! lol

Loved the video by the way

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Wow

The funniest part about this whole movie is that people used to write u off as a poor animator. Clearly, you are among the best.

Love, Mass Effect 2 Style Love, Mass Effect 2 Style

The mass effect fans..

probly ripped open their diaphragms on this one! haha

I thought it was fantastic and appreciated it to no end. The female voice, by the way, is perfect for this. Having an actual female wouldn't have made it nearly as funny.

mad kudos

Snowmen Snowmen

Wow!

I really really enjoyed this submission. I must say, I've enjoyed watching you two progress over the years. You've definitely come a long way and it's very easy to see.

Great job with the art, animation, sound effects, everything!

By the way. What program did you use to make this?

R-Evolution R-Evolution

Great job man

That was a great submission my man. fantastic.

The graphics were great and definitely got the job done. The audio fit the flick very well too. But as for the actual 'story' so-to-speak. The one thing that I didn't like is how you went from those smooth transitions in the evolution, to the animals dying, turning to skeletons, and then showing the molecules forming and what not.

I think it would have been a bit better if you could have made it so that each individual evolution step morphed from one into the other without that 'break down' phase.

but all in all, it was a great ride. thanks for that :)

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

fucking hilarious!

This flick was amazing!

The sound, the audio, the execution - all PERFECT for the type of movie it was. I think you got the right mix of everything for this one.

I hope people just take this for what it is because if they do, they'll truly enjoy this one. Great job man

CROW CROW

Whoaa

So i must say, the effects in this piece were phenomenal. The art direction was fitting and all together this piece was very enjoyable.

Thanks for that :)

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks, I guess I did a good job when I chose the camera angles and effects for this. :)

LazyMuffin Gets Drafted LazyMuffin Gets Drafted

Ya know what..

People are too fucking picky on Newgrounds. They never take anything just for what it is. Not everything is meant to have amazing animation or graphics. Not everything should be compared to Disney animation. Just enjoy it! Damn!

If people don't know who LazyMuffin is, they really shouldn't bother trashing Goat-Man for making this because they obviously don't understand. This IS front page worthy because it's ON the front page. Any of you that say it doesn't deserve it can sit the fuck down because obviously you don't dictate what's on the home page.

This was a great tribute, Goat-Man. You did well my man :)

Everyone else. Leave Goat-Man and LazyMuffin alone.

Noodle responds:

Thanks for sticking up for me.
I really wouldn't have front paged it myself.

But the movie was never made to be "Disney" quality as you said. I just wanted a nice, simple send off for LazyMuffin. So I think it was front paged because Tom was happy to see Newgrounders supporting each other.

Thanks a lot man. Glad you could appreciate it :)

Use (software) Protection Use (software) Protection

Very Well Done!

The animation is very smooth. I love the style, and concept. Basically, I love this film. I seriously hope you aren't finished submitting works to Newgrounds. I'll miss you sorely.